Change The Picture Association With Your XP Account
Users of XP Home and XP Professional PCs not connected to domain don't have an easy option to change their default picture associated with their user account. So in case you wind up with a frog as your icon, you may want to change it by following these steps:
- Click Start and the click the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, double-click on the User Accounts icon.
- In the User Accounts dialog box, click on the Change an Account arrow.
- On the Pick an account to change page, click on your own account.
- On the What do you want to change about your account page, click on the Change My Picture arrow.
- On the Pick a new picture for your acount page, Select one of the pictures displayed in the list, or click the Browse for more pictures icon and find another picture on your computer. Once you select the picture, Click the Change Picture button.
- Close the User Accounts dialog box, click Start and you will see your new picture there.
This tip has been extracted from WinXP News dated 12 December 2001, for more information link to their site WinXP News.
Just click on the button to access my home page.
Just click on the back arrow for the Windows XP Tip Page.